KINGS RIDGE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
6200 Windhaven Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093
Parr Library meeting room
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Executive Session (HOA board members, FirstService Residential staff only)
Call Open Meeting to Order (rest of meeting open to all neighbors)
Approval of Minutes- June 13, 2018
Monthly Manager’s Report
Review Financials a. Top line review
Consent Agenda. The following required BOD attention between board meetings. These issues are discussed and resolved by the board members via email and noted for record:
- Motion: To approve $3,000 in support of the King’s Ridge HOA’s annual National Night Out. FirstService Residential to disperse funds to designated vendors based on requests by the NNO Chairman, Paul Nolte. Motion approved 5-0.
- Motion: Approve Globus Management bid not to exceed $9,715 to replace and repair the screening wall per the bid specification located on Grand Hollow Dr. Globus Management confirmed a one-year warranty for work related to the repair including labor and materials. Motion approved 4-0.
- Motion: Approve Year Round Christmas Lights bid and per entrance designs for holiday lighting dated August 8, 2018. Approval includes the $1,259 option for lighting, power and commercial channel cable protectors for the three Kings Ridge Islands at McKamy, Luxborough, and Cannon Falls for a bid total not to exceed $9,544. Approval is for the 3 years rental price and contingent on annual billing for each of the three years in concert with the installation date. Approval acknowledges Year Round Christmas lights warranty and maintenance obligation to respond and repair outages and broken bulbs in a timely manner. Motion approved 5-0.
- Motion: Approve “Option B” from the SPSD proposal dated August 20, 2018 for the Crystal Falls cul-de-sac landscape upgrade for an amount not to exceed $3,031 and a related proposal for accompanying irrigation from Water Centric dated August 10, 2018 for an amount not to exceed $890. Motion approved 4-1
- FSR Update on North Texas Municipal Water District Property – Contract Executed
- McKamy Entrance Plan – Discussion and Plan
- Project Definition and Prioritization List – Discussion
- SPSD suggestions for improvements
- Replace lost Crepe Myrtles and critical drought plant losses
- Soil Amendments for Plant Beds
- Installation of micro sprays in all color beds
- Merriweather possible improvements
- Crystal Falls Replacement Plants
- Check ALL newly planted trees for bubblers and water supply
- Health analysis of Spring Creek Magnolias
- Irrigation bid on McKamy if turf is installed
- Add others per BOD discussion as needed
- Preliminary 2019 Budget Preparation Discussion – Review Pro Forma
- FSR Management Reporting Process, Weekly/Monthly
- Sidewalk Clearance – both HOA and Homeowner property action and notice
Open Homeowner Forum