KINGS RIDGE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Parr Library, 6200 Windhaven Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093
7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Executive Session: Board and FSR Only (6:30-7 pm)
Call Meeting to Order (7 pm)
Approval of Minutes – September 12, 2018
Monthly Manager’s Report
Review Financials: 1. Top line review
Consent Agenda. The following required BOD attention between board meetings. These issues are discussed and resolved by the board members via email and noted for record:
- Motion: Approve SPSD proposal #4712 dated 9/11/18 for the McKamy island renovation for a total amount not to exceed $11,880.00. Phase One cost not to exceed $8,640.00, all work excluding planting of Asian Jasmine, to be completed no later than 10/15/18. Phase Two cost not to exceed $3,240.00, the planting of Asian Jasmine, to be completed no later 3/30/19. Motion approved 4-0.
- Motion: Approve SPSD proposal dated 9/24/18 to replace lost bushes and return symmetry to its normal state for the Cannon Falls entrance for an amount not to exceed $1,276, amended to include a one-year warranty, soil amendments, additional mulch as needed and trimming of overhead limbs as recommended. Work to be completed in early October. Motion approved 4-0.
- FSR Update on North Texas Municipal Water District Property – Contract Executed
- 2019 Budget Preparation, Review Proformas and Discussion
- Update from FSR regarding upcoming community email announcements
- Management reporting consolidation and review