King’s Ridge HOA Monthly Update
May 3rd, 2019
Hello neighbors, and welcome to our April 2019 overview. Please make sure you read this update carefully, because there is important information about this month’s board meeting!
Monthly Board Meeting:
- This months’ board of directors meeting will take place on Tuesday, May 7, 2019, to be held at Plano Sports Authority, 6500 Preston Meadow Dr, Plano, TX 75024. The Open Session will be held from 7:00pm – 8:30pm, and Owners are welcome to attend and observe. The Executive Session will be held from 6:30pm – 7:00pm, and is a closed meeting of the Board of Directors. Minutes for both sessions will be published for homeowner review.
Upcoming Wine Crawl:
- Don’t forget about the community wine crawl happening this Saturday, May 4th. Please check the King’s Ridge website for more details.
- There have been several break ins reported in the neighborhood recently. FSR will be contacting the Plano Police Department, to see if we can get officers to come patrol the neighborhood. While this is out of the jurisdiction of the HOA and FSR, we do want you to know we are aware and seeking any help from the city that we can. Remember, please do NOT leave valuables in your vehicles over night. If you have a video doorbell, please report any suspicious persons to the Plano Police Department.
- The hardworking landscape team is still working every day to keep our community beautiful. We’re making sure that we are smart with the grant money we received from the City of Plano, and some great summer color has been selected, which includes Vinca, Coleus and Angelonia. The summer color is expected to be planted this coming week.
- With the recent heavy rains, the flooding in the creek has washed away the majority of the trash that was previously there. We will continue to monitor the situation, and if there is a future trash build up, we will then reach out to the City of Plano to get the required supplies to clean the creek.
- The new board has decided on roles for each member. Your new Board of directors is as follows:
Steve Jacobson, President
Brandi Thompson, Vice President
Mike Seinera, Treasurer
Lance Schnell, Secretary
Ward Olgreen, Member at Large
All official requests to the HOA should go through property management via https://kingsridgehoa.net/contact/ or via Demarcus Harris, contact information listed below.
King’s Ridge Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/kings.ridge.7
King’s Ridge Twitter: @KingsRidgeHOA
King’s Ridge Website: www.kingsridgehoa.net
You can also communicate with your neighbors via the Nextdoor app or website.
FirstService Residential Property Manager Contact
Have a great month,
Your King’s Ridge HOA Board of Directors,
Steve, Brandi, Mike, Lance, and Ward