You and friends can find super deals at this Saturday’s (September 21st) community yard sale involving a dozen homes throughout the Kings Ridge neighborhood, 1/2 mile south of highway 121 and just west of Spring Creek Parkway in far northwest Plano, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The participating addresses include:
6801 Beckworth Lane
6904 Whisperfield Drive
7032 Whisperfield Drive
7101 Whisperfield Drive
6624 Terrace Mill Lane
6916 Medallion Drive
6940 Medallion Drive
6944 Medallion Drive
7001 Mills Branch Circle
7109 Garden Laurel
6900 Crystal Falls Drive
A digital map of the participating homes can be found at https://www.easymapmaker.com/map/kingsridge2019
At the various yard sales, items being offered include furniture, outdoor furniture, home décor, kitchen items, area rugs, guitars, DVD players, printers, game consoles, bar stools, frames, clothing, exercise equipment, shoes, art work, flower arrangements, miscellaneous residential and commercial lighting fixtures and controllers and much more.
Since there will be more people in our neighborhood on Saturday, please be aware of your surroundings during the neighborhood yard sale. Help make this a productive and safe event by staying watchful for your neighbors, yourselves and children riding their bikes, walking or playing in yards.
The Plano Police Crime Prevention unit recommends the following when neighborhoods host large community yard sales:
• At least 3 people should guard the items for sale at all times.
• One adult should be dedicated to guarding the cash box.
• One adult should be inside the home at all times.
• Under no circumstance should a stranger be allowed into your home during the garage sale.
• The most common request from visitors is to allow one of their children to use your bathroom. This should not be allowed.
Here’s to a successful weekend for all the participants and shoppers.