During the Kings Ridge HOA annual meeting April 28, residents elected two new members and re-elected one existing member to the board of directors, joining two incumbent residents who begin their second year of a two-year term.
The incoming board, listed below, will serve the following roles for the next year.
* Glenn Barlow will begin his second year term and serve as board president.
* Paul Nolte was re-elected to a second two-year term and will serve as board vice president.
* Greg Urech will begin his second year term and serve as board treasurer.
* Kevin Owensby was elected to a two-year term and will serve as board secretary.
* Sandeep Srivastava was elected to a one-year term and will serve as board member-at-large.
Ward Olgreen and Bill Kula rolled off the HOA board after serving for the past two years, and Bill will continue as HOA communications chair.
The new board will serve the needs of the entire neighborhood, and work closely with committee chairs and volunteers, property management company FirstService Residential and vendors.
The new board welcomes the interest of all neighbors to offer their gifts of time and talent to help the neighborhood in a variety of ways.
Many neighbors have already expressed interest in serving on various committees. Others who want to serve on the landscaping, social, safety, communications committee, or as a block captain to keep residents on a specific street informed, apprised and engaged in HOA matters, can express their interest to association manager Jamyra Rusley at Jamyra.Rusley@fsresidential.com. Details about all committees can be found on our HOA website at http://kingsridgehoa.net/home/committees/.